In view of the importance of the implementation of AfCFTA Agreement and the pending introduction of the GTI (Guided Trade Initiative), in collaboration with Tralac, we are hosting our next function on 6th February.
As this initiative will enable South Africa to trade ‘duty free’ with 7 African countries on certain commodities, do join us at this important event at the Two Oceans Aquarium on Tuesday, 6th February, 2024 at 18h00.
We will also cover Global & Regional Trade Developments plus provide an overview of the current status of the Port of Cape Town with a view of the recovery plan.
- Location: Two Oceans Aquarium
- Date & Time: Tuesday, 6th February, 2024 at 18h00.
- Exporters WC members – no cost
- Non-members R650.00 pp incl. vat – Invoice will be provided.
- RSVP by close of business Friday 2nd February to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the 6th.